Giving at UNCG
See what giving opportunities are important to these UNCG folks:
2018 SECC Campaign News:
SECC On-line Pledge Assistance October 31st
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- 219 Stone Building, Edwards Lounge
- If you are having some trouble navigating the SECC website for your pledge this year and would like a little assistance, we have set up a time to help walk you through the process. We want to help make this process as painless as possible.
SECC Fundraiser Breakfast November 1st
- Thursday, November 1st, 2018
- 7:00am to 9:30am
- Fountain View Dining in Moran Commons
- UNCG Leaders will be serving breakfast
- Drawings throughout the Breakfast.
- Everyone will be entered for the drawing when they purchase tickets
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the Breakfast.
- Everyone will be entered once for the Grand Prize Drawing
- Breakfast will be $6 per person for all you can eat. Tickets can be purchased online, here (Please use Chrome or Firefox). Tickets are also available for purchase at The SpartanCard Center in The Moran Commons. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the breakfast.
- Parking will be available through 11:00 am at Oakland Deck for guests without parking permits.
- Ask for parking validation at the SECC table located in Moran Commons during the Breakfast.
- What better way is there to start your day than with a delicious breakfast and great company at the Fountain View dining room in Moran Commons? Bring your family, friends and fellow co-workers to join us and many of our fearless leaders who will be flipping pancakes and serving breakfast.
Our first winners are:
John Lepri (Biology) won Hot Air Popcorn Popper!
Erin Lawrimore (Libraries) won Wireless Charging Pad!
Campaign News Archives:
- 2016 SECC Campaign news for UNCG.
- 2015 SECC Campaign news for UNCG.
- 2014 SECC Campaign news for UNCG.
- 2014 SECC Campaign Awards For UNCG.
- 2013 SECC Campaign news for UNCG.