There are multiple ways for UNCG employees to give to the SECC:
- Annual payroll deduction — A convenient method is by annual payroll deduction. This method requires a minimum pledge of $5 per month. Deductions will begin on January 1, 2019.
- Cash, check (made payable to NC SECC) or credit card
- Stock transfer/matching gifts — You may also make your donation using by stock transfer/matching gifts. Please call the SECC office at (919) 821-2886 for additional information about stock transfers/matching gifts.
ePledge (online pledge)
ePledge is a convenient option if you wish to instantly make your SECC credit card or payroll deduction contribution online or notify us that you do not wish to pledge.
User ID: Your UNCG ID/username
Password: Your UNCG ID password
For information regarding ePledge security, read the SECC ePledge Security Overview.
If you have questions about ePledge, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to make a pledge this year – please log-in, click on “Pledge Now”, and select “I do not wish to pledge at this time”. This will update our records and will stop any further email reminders regarding pledging to the campaign.
Paper Pledge Form
Cash and check donations must be submitted with completed paper pledge forms; paper pledge forms may also be used for payroll deduction or credit cards.
Employees who contribute through ePledge do not need to submit a paper pledge form – they can choose one method or the other, but not both.
Please use the paper pledge form included in your SECC packet to complete your pledge and turn in to your department SECC solicitor. Printable forms can also be found on the NC SECC website.
If you have any questions, please ask. Your department’s volunteer solicitor will be happy to answer any questions. Or simply email email@example.com.
Guide to Giving
Follow these easy steps to give to a charity of your choice:
- Search through your local directory of charities or the online database of all SECC-approved charitable organizations to find a charity to which you would like to give.
- Make your donation online via ePledge (for payroll deduction or credit card donations). Or fill out the paper pledge form included in your 2018 SECC packet and return the completed, sealed form to your department’s SECC solicitor. Not sure who that is? You can look up your department SECC solicitor at the Department Solicitors page. Every department/program has a solicitor to help ensure every UNCG employee knows about the SECC and the positive impact it has on our community and state.
- SMILE … you have made a real difference for our community and our state.
Thank you for your support of the campus’ campaign! UNCG employees can take pride in saying “UNCG Cares.”
Consider taking a picture of yourself or a group from your office, holding a “UNCG Cares” sign. It’s fun and helps build momentum in the campaign. Then email us your picture at firstname.lastname@example.org.